Looking for money across the internet. Looking high and low and everywhere in between.

There's a Method to My Madness

When you land on my blog and see all these links for GPT sites, you may think "What was she thinking?" Some people say the fewer the better, but as slow as "meeting that darn minimum" is taking, I'm hoping to meet minimum on all of them around the same time. So if I have 20 or so accounts and the minimum ranges between $10-$30, and maybe half of them ever meet minimum, that will be about $250 at once.

Ok, maybe I'm dreaming but if you don't stick with it, it will never happen. I've decided to "work" each site every evening...adding a few at a time and seeing which ones mark complete. I will work the sites that complete harder. I also try to keep the balances updated on my blog so everyone can see my progress and hopefully decide to join themselves. The best thing I've found so far regarding tracking is GPT Tracker. It makes life a whole easier in the GPT world.

Next week, I'm going to start GPT Reviews. I really can't wait because some of the sites out there are really kicking, but some of them are at a stand still.

Good night everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

650-251 said...

I really like GPT tacker I will use it in future.Thanks for sharing

精神年齢 said...

あなたの精神年齢を占ってみよう!当サイトは、みんなの「精神年齢度」をチェックする性格診断のサイトです。精神年齢度には、期待以上の意外な結果があるかも??興味がある方はぜひどうぞ

逆円助 said...

さあ、今夏も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか?当サイトは円助交際の逆、つまり女性が男性を円助する『逆円助交際』を提供します。逆円交際を未経験の方でも気軽に遊べる大人のマッチングシステムです。年齢上限・容姿・経験一切問いません。男性の方は無料で登録して頂けます。貴方も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか