Looking for money across the internet. Looking high and low and everywhere in between.

Sheryl's GPT Sites

I have moved My Current Earnings previously listed on the main page to its own link. I will go in and add all the details to each GPT. If they are working sites, meaning I'm not wasting my time, I will add a banner and a review...mainly to save you time.

Almighty Incentives $35.23 **Payment Confirmed**


Anything Free 4 You $5.93


Beach Bums $5.85


Bowling for Cash $6.42


Bux.to $5.91


Cash 4 the Bank $0.20


Cash 4 Cruises $4.06


CashCrate $53.76 **Payment Confirmed**


Cash Duck $0.00

Cash Fiesta $1.66
Free money making opportunity

Cash Holiday $2.05


Cash Lagoon $2.00
Cash Lagoon

Cash Squadron $1.00 **NEW** Be the first to sign up!


Cash St. $4.15


Chillin Cash $1.40


ClixSense $1.77

Deal Barbie Pays $8.00


Deal Barbie Pays Fast $0.50


Deal Ken Rewards $0.00


Democracy Dough $15.10


Disco Dollars $1.75


DIY.FMSfreebies.com $0.00

Dollar Pays $0.00


Duke of Dollars $1.00


Fairway Cash $3.40


Fairytale Treasures $3.44


Fat Wallet $25.19 Cashback for shopping...$5.00 signup bonus **Payment Confirmed**

Freebies Junction $246.11 **Formerly PickUpLoot


Freebies On Tap $0.30


Froggy Funds $6.80


Fully Plugged $5.89


Fusion Cash $5.00
Free Money at FusionCash!

Gangster Greed $0.00

Get Free Referrals


Gypsy Jackpot $5.00

Inbox Dollars $9.52


InstantProfitz $5.00
Get Instant Profitz!

Jill's Click Corner $0.12


Leprechaun's Loot $0.75


Let's Break Records $4.07


Link Grand $0.77
LinkGrand.com

Make That Dollar $1.00


Manderines Money $0.00


Media Dollarz $0.00


Mommies Pay $3.00 New Site...be the first to sign up!


Monster Pays Cash $0.80


Mora Traffic $15.43
MoraTraffic

My Cash Honey $8.00


My Cash Safari $3.00


My Doggie Dollars $20.22 **Payment Confirmed**


My Lot Paid to Post Blogs $0.00

My Piggy Bank Cash $2.10 Site has Been Suspended


Offers Junction (paypal)

Offer Realm $1.00


Party Cash GPT $3.00


Pay Cage $2.00


Penguin Party Cash $3.25


Quick Rewards $35.09 **Payment Confirmed**


Race 4 Offers $20.84 **Payment Confirmed**


Raining Riches $27.89 **Payment Confirmed**


Revolution Offers $62.61 **Payment Confirmed**


SendEarnings $10.35
">

Sit Home Cash $3.00


Snap Dollars $7.16


Spare Stash $8.22 Site has Been Suspended


Sparkle Dollars $1.97


Squishy Cash $17.00


Star Referrals (Earn Stars for Free Referrals)


Sunshine Rewards $2.61
Sunshine Rewards

Swat Cash $5.00

Tik Tik Cash $15.40

Treasure Cities $6.00


Treasure Troopers $1.50


Tropical Travel Rewards $3.75


True Free Money $5.00


WAHM Bucks $26.84


YAP $5.82

14 comments:

Spring said...

I was looking at all the sites your with and your with ALOT! but there is one I am with that I dont see on your site. Please check out my blog and see if your interested in instant profitz. here is the link http://springingoutofdebt.blogspot.com/2007/09/instantprofitz.html

Jackie said...

Sheryl,

Do you keep track of the offers you complete? I tried doing it with a spreadsheet, but I spent more time doing that than actually completing offers.

I would like to sign up for more GPT's, but I don't want to if they're just a bunch of duplicate offers.

Unknown said...

Hey Sheryl! You have a couple different GPTs (almighty incentives and fully plugged) that I hadn't heard of so I signed up under you- I may not earn a whole lot of referral money for ya right away, but i will try to complete offers on the sites i registered for eventually!

i noticed that you didn't list Disco Dollars, one of the GPT programs I really like and use a lot! I just made my first payout with them- feel free to sign up under my ref. link!

have a great day!

natalie

my disco dollars link:
http://www.discodollars.net/members/register.php?ref=nataliejunk23

Unknown said...

oops- i didn't realize i had already signed up for almighty incentives awhile ago. i guess i need to get more organized.

Anonymous said...

hey sir , i m farhan francis from Pakistan . i m finding the web stie for free money can u tell me how can i need free money & scholar ship can u help me i m waiting 4 ur answer . my id is farhan_francis2004@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

can u help me .......... i m looking 4 the free money & scholar ship please help me i m very poor boy ..... from farhan francis

Anonymous said...

Dood what sheryl's blog does is to point you the way to earning free money..
It's not just handed to you have have to work for it.
What makes it free is that the programs listed are free to join and many of the offers are free as well.But you must take the time to earn the money yourself.

Unknown said...

Hey, don't forget http://marvamoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheryl those are a great list of sites. Good to see that you got paid. Kepp up the nice work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheryl, you should also put GypsyJackpot.com on your list. They're my absolute favorite GPT.

Anonymous said...

That is a huge list
Most of them I have ner joined
But im about to join them all very soon
Thats for the awsome info

精神年齢 said...

あなたの精神年齢を占ってみよう!当サイトは、みんなの「精神年齢度」をチェックする性格診断のサイトです。精神年齢度には、期待以上の意外な結果があるかも??興味がある方はぜひどうぞ

642-164 exam said...

some of them are paying well but most of them are not suited to me.thanks for sharing such a good sites.

逆円助 said...

さあ、今夏も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか?当サイトは円助交際の逆、つまり女性が男性を円助する『逆円助交際』を提供します。逆円交際を未経験の方でも気軽に遊べる大人のマッチングシステムです。年齢上限・容姿・経験一切問いません。男性の方は無料で登録して頂けます。貴方も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか