Looking for money across the internet. Looking high and low and everywhere in between.

Lucky 7's Meme

Spring over at Springer's Reviews has tagged me with the Lucky 7's Meme. Wow, I don't know if I can even come up with seven unique things about me, but here goes:

I have three beautiful daughters who keep me on my toes...hourly. If not on my toes, then in the emergency room. They are three very individual and completely different children.

I have been in public safety more than half my life. I started out as a police dispatcher, then to an ambulance service where I became an EMT and a dispatch supervisor. Now I am the Director of a 911 Center.

My all-time favorite passion is genealogy...not just the names, ranks and dates, but who they were and how they lived their lives. It's amazing to know that one great-great-great grandfather was a circuit rider as a methodist preacher and the one was the best moonshine maker this side of the Mississippi.


My favorite place to visit is a cemetary. Don't think I'm morbid, but I like to read the names and dates and then try to picture in my mind how they lived. The really old ones are the best. My favorite cemetary is Rose Hill in Macon, GA. Very pretty ornate headstones.

My favorite person in the whole world is my Aunt Sandee. I don't know why we have formed such a special relationship, but we can almost immediately connect. If I'm thinking of her, she calls, usually when I need her the most. Her special phrase to me is "You should've been mine."


My favorite get-a-way is to visit the Jekyll Island Club. Mainly for the history and the step back in time, but also because I know my Aunt Sandee will meet me there.

Ok, now for the weird thing about me...I can spray milk out of my eyes. Okay, not exactly my eyeballs, but the tearduct. I learned that when I got choked on a glass of milk as a kid and it shot out of my eyes. Really freaked out the lunchroom lady.


Alright, that's seven things about me that you didn't know. I don't know if I can come up with seven people to tag, but let me try:

Blessed2bhome

Dana at WAHM - Busy, Busy Mom

Can't think of anymore that haven't just done one themselves.

7 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Milk out of your eye....that would freak me out too!

I'm trying to research my husbands family background. Do you have any hints or tips where I should start? His father isn't much help because he was raised by his Aunt and Uncle.

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

640-553 Exam said...

It's your hobby or you just do this to pass the time in such a good way.

640-802 Exam said...

you are an interesting personality.

640-816 Exam said...

fairly good enough to read out.

精神年齢 said...

あなたの精神年齢を占ってみよう!当サイトは、みんなの「精神年齢度」をチェックする性格診断のサイトです。精神年齢度には、期待以上の意外な結果があるかも??興味がある方はぜひどうぞ

逆円助 said...

さあ、今夏も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか?当サイトは円助交際の逆、つまり女性が男性を円助する『逆円助交際』を提供します。逆円交際を未経験の方でも気軽に遊べる大人のマッチングシステムです。年齢上限・容姿・経験一切問いません。男性の方は無料で登録して頂けます。貴方も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか