Looking for money across the internet. Looking high and low and everywhere in between.

Quick Rewards Network



I have found a great GPT that has no minimum payout. It's called Quick Rewards Network and you can earn quick points, tokens, and cash. They offer surveys, paid emails, and offers to earn cash. The great part about Quick Rewards is that everything is sent straight to your email. First you get paid for clicking the email, then if you complete the offer, you earn cash. You also earn 5% of everything your referral earns.

I tested the program on one offer. The offer completed the same date. I requested a payout since there was no minimum and I received payment via PayPal within 12 hours. I will definitely be working this site. There's a lot to be earned here, so come join today.

13 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I joined Dana's Piggy Bank and then I learned it was only for U.S. residents. I'm from Canada so I couldn't do it.

sherylslife said...

I'm sorry Tammy, I didn't realize Canada was not included.

Ken said...

Canada is included in the site mentioned in this posting, but Mexico isn't.

This gets on my tits, to be honest. Why allow Canada in and keep Mexico out? Mexico, Canada and the USA are all part of the same NAFTA.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Just stopping in to say "Hi!" Have a great weekend!!!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I joined quick rewards and gave you the referral. What are the points for? All but one of the surveys I was eligible to take were filled. Kinda sucked.

Unknown said...

Hey nice blog!
I have been paid by bux.to, click below to view my payment proof from bux.to:
3arncash.blogspot.com
Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

I've been using QR for a few years now and they have great customer service and they send out rewards quickly.

It might not be as fancy as some sites, but I have never had a problem with QR. :)

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?

Anonymous said...

nice blogging.carry on for such stuff.

Anonymous said...

hey want web traffic here your chanse www.submitweburl.blogspot.com

70-630 exam said...

It's good way of earning .I think best way of earning online is only affiliate marketing and software development.I think skilled person earn more then just surveys and paid mails.If you can design good website then you can earn lot of money by just taking online projects.

精神年齢 said...

あなたの精神年齢を占ってみよう!当サイトは、みんなの「精神年齢度」をチェックする性格診断のサイトです。精神年齢度には、期待以上の意外な結果があるかも??興味がある方はぜひどうぞ

逆円助 said...

さあ、今夏も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか?当サイトは円助交際の逆、つまり女性が男性を円助する『逆円助交際』を提供します。逆円交際を未経験の方でも気軽に遊べる大人のマッチングシステムです。年齢上限・容姿・経験一切問いません。男性の方は無料で登録して頂けます。貴方も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか