Looking for money across the internet. Looking high and low and everywhere in between.

My GPT Links...Their Own Little World

I have moved my GPT Links to their own page. There seemed to be so many that it was taking up a lot of space on my side bar. I hope by doing this that the links will still get visitors. You can check out the page by visiting my link under "Finding Money...On The Side" on the sidebar or visiting Sheryl's GPT Site Page.

I want to thank all my visitors who have checked out my page and signed up through my link. I try to make an extra effort to visit my friends' blogs daily and sign up for any that I don't have.

1 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Hi! I can't remember if I mentioned Blogitive to you or not. It's something to check out. Have a great day! ~Tammy~