Looking for money across the internet. Looking high and low and everywhere in between.

Always a Minimum

So far my earnings are looking good...I know, that's not a lot of money, but it was free. The only problems I'm having so far is (A) Meeting that darn minimum payout and (B) getting referrals. I only have so many friends, so I must rely on clicks from my blog. Well, that in itself is another problem. I can't figure out how to get people to my blog...but I'm still learning. I have been commenting to other people's blogs hoping that they will add my blog to their site. I have included all the sites that I have been visiting lately so maybe it will work.

The best way to learn how to do this is following other successful people's advice that they have posted. So I will continue checking out these sites and hopefully I will get some traffic from their suggestions.

Wish me luck.

6 comments:

Facebook.Com/FindCash said...

I really like you blog and love how you give a testimonial about others that have inspired you!

Please visit my blog for proven programs that have paid me well over the last 5 or so years online. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

oh WoW ty hun for sharing your site!this is awesome!and ty for adding me lol and hey if you are needing referalls lol there is a link to how to get referalls on my site over there its toward thee bottom i just added it.ty again for sharin this awesome place!God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

642-456 said...

It's very difficult and hardworking to earn online.You have to spend lot of time for earning a handsome money.In my point of you earning money is a part time job.I think whenever you have extra time you should invest your time online.So I think for extra money you have to work extra time.

精神年齢 said...

あなたの精神年齢を占ってみよう!当サイトは、みんなの「精神年齢度」をチェックする性格診断のサイトです。精神年齢度には、期待以上の意外な結果があるかも??興味がある方はぜひどうぞ

逆円助 said...

さあ、今夏も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか?当サイトは円助交際の逆、つまり女性が男性を円助する『逆円助交際』を提供します。逆円交際を未経験の方でも気軽に遊べる大人のマッチングシステムです。年齢上限・容姿・経験一切問いません。男性の方は無料で登録して頂けます。貴方も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか